Willowbrook has the wow factor
Set within the outstanding natural beauty of the Surrey Hills
When a life of simple pleasures makes it to the top of your wish list, the wisest move you can make is a move to the Surrey Hills where time, space and relaxing adventure are a recurring theme in what’s surely one of England’s prettiest places.
Pub lunches followed by Sunday afternoon strolls, and vista-filled trails for every kind of two-wheel rider. Picnics atop Devil’s Punch Bowl; a natural amphitheatre filled with colourful heathland, streams and woodland, and a panoramic view over 13 counties, so they say. If a good life is all about enjoying life’s little moments, then you need to start calling the Surrey Hills home.
Connected Country Living
Should you choose to go further afield, convenient road and rail links keep you connected to Surrey’s villages and towns including Guildford, Horsham and Dorking as well as Brighton, Heathrow and London.
• Guildford to London Waterloo, via Woking; 35 minutes
• Guildford to Gatwick Airport, via Dorking; 40 minutes
• Guildford to Ascot; 55 minutes
• Guildford to Portsmouth Harbour; 58 minutes
• Dorking to London Victoria; 55 minutes
• Horsham to London Victoria; 55 minutes
• Guildford; 10 miles
• Horsham; 12 miles
• Dorking; 12 miles
• Farnborough; 22 miles
• Brighton; 40 miles
• London; 40 miles
• Gatwick; 19 miles
• Heathrow; 35 miles
• Route 24 – Guildford to Cranleigh
via Bramley & Elmbridge; 28 minutes
• Route 43 – Guildford to Cranleigh
via Dunsfold, Godalming & Farncombe; 72 minutes